West Indies vs Zimbabwe 1st Test Match Review
January 29, 2023 Sports Match
West Indies and Zimbabwe are going to play an important game of series. Both sides have different chances to win. I have checked the recent performance of teams and found a change. Yes, Zimbabwe needs to win the game to make some changes to the board. Yes, the same side did not win even a single test match versus the same side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Both sides did not change any player from the latest lineup. Yes, West Indies will play under the Captaincy of Kraig Brathwaite and Zimawbe is also ready to play with the same skipper.
I have checked that West Indies played its last test series versus the Aussies in 2022. Yes, then West Indies failed in that game by a huge margin. They did not do even a single goal in the last some games. West Indies was rattled by the Aussies by a huge margin. That is the reason to face a lot of issues in the game. Yes, let’s see what is going to happen in this game of the series. Here is more data for your assistance.
I have seen that West Indies has consisted of some better players on the side. Kraig Brathwaite, Roston Chase, Gabriel, and Keal Hussaon are their major bowlers of them. Yes, they can win the game easily versus the inexperienced side of West Indies. No one is responsible for any kind of result in the game.
On the other side, Zimbabwe did not win even a single game versus the same side. They were struggling with the test status also. Now, it is time to change something in its favor. I have never seen such a good side in the last some years.
In the Zimabwbe, Rayan Burl, S Raza, Sean William, and others are well prepared to make some changes in this game. If they win this game, then the same side will raise the power to beat any other side.
Head to Head
These couple of sides faced each other 10 times in the last some matches. Three games did not leave any results. On the other side, West Indies remained undefeated in the last 7 test matches. On the next side, Zimbabwe remained victorious less in test matches. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game of the series.
Everyone has their prediction in this game. According to us, West Indies has a 70% chance to win. On the other side, Zimbabwe just has a 30% chance to win. We are not expecting a draw game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you have any issues, then you must have to take some action on performance. That is the end of the review.