West Ham United vs Fulham Match Review

West Ham United vs Fulham Match Review

October 8, 2022 Sports Match

West Ham United vs Fulham Match Review

Fulham performed well in the last game of the English Premier League. They can win another game in the English premier league. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and more data. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. If you face any issues, then you can compare more data.

Latest performance

West Ham United played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Fulham also took part in six games and won three times. The same side failed in three matches also.

Latest results

West Ham United : W,W,L,L,L,D

Fulham : W,W,W,L,L,L

Fulham is a better side in the last some games. So, we can choose this side for better results.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in February 2021. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of two teams. Here are the expected predictions of teams.

Predictions

According to the predictions of teams, West Ham United picked a 53% chance to win the game. On the other side, Fulham also gained 23% chances to carry the day. Moreover, 24% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, West Ham United played 4 games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 3 goals and conceded 5 also Bowen sped one goal for the team.

If we see the performance of another side, then Fulham played 4 games and won 1 time. They failed in a couple of games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 6 also. Mitrovic scored 6 goals for tea.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Fulham would like to maintain the same lineup.

Betting Odds

According to the betting odds of teams, West Ham United picked ¾ betting price versus 18/5 for the other team. The remaining 29/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

Both sides succeeded to do score in the last six matches.

Betting Tips

It is essential to leave betting tips for viewers. Yes, both teams will score in this match. Here is the conclusion for you.

Red and Yellow cards

West Ham United and Fulham faced only yellow cards in the recent matches.

Final Words

I tried my best to explain all the major features of the two teams’ results. If you still have any issues, then you can do more searches than the given ones. Fulham showed an outstanding performance in the recent games of the English Premier League and other past matches. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. We made these predictors on the behalf of data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.

Categories

Recent Posts