West Bromwich Albion vs Reading Betting Review
December 3, 2022 Football Match
Both sides would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data.
Albion played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three matches also. On the other side, Reading also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and one match did not take any side.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of West Bromwich Albion. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
If we compare the predictions of teams, then Albion piked a 48% chance to win. On the other side, Reading also conceded a 23% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match.
West Bromwich Albion and Reading Goals
In the English Football League, West Bromwich Albion played 11 games and won 3 times. They failed in 4 games and 4 matches did not take any side. The same side scored 14 goals and conceded 14 also. Swift scored 3 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
On the next side, Reading also took part in 11 games and won 3 times. The same side failed 7 games and one match did not take any side. They scored 8 goals and conceded 19 also. Lucas scored 4 goals for the team.
Both sides did score in the last 5 games. So, no one has any pressure in this game.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced different types of cards in the last six games. Yes, West Bromwich Albion faced 3 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Reading also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
The average goal will be 2.5 in this game. Moreover, we are expecting a draw result in this game.
Albion picked more betting prices as compared to another side. Yes, Reading did not win any game from the 4 matches. That is the reason to choose Albion as a better side.
I tried my best to leave useful results for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to select the Albion as the winner of the day. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, every gambler has to take the risk. The other result of the game will be a draw.