Troyes vs Lens Match Review
December 31, 2022 Football Match
Troyes did not win even a single game in the last six games. They need to do well in this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Troyes played six games and failed 2 times. The same side succeeded to draw 4 matches also. On the other side, Lens played six games and won 5 times. The same side succeeded to draw one match also. It means that they did not lose any game in the French League 1.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. All the viewers are also waiting for the lineup.
Troyes did not win even a single game from the last six games of French League 1. Let’s see what is going to happen here also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Lens. that is the reason to choose this side for predictions.
If we see predictions, then Troyes picked a 28% chance to win. On the other hand, Lens also gained a 45% chance to win the game. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the game.
Troyes and Lens Goals
If we check the number of goals in the French League 1, then Troyes played 8 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 6 matches also. Whereas, they scored 10 goals and conceded 11 also. Mama scored 7 goals for the side.
On the next side, Lens also played 8 games and won 3 times. they failed in one game and succeeded to draw 4 games. The same side also did well in head to head game. Whereas, they scored 8 goals and conceded 4 also. Lois scored 7 golas for sude. It is a major change between the two sides.
Betting Odds and tips
Both sides have a different record in the French League 1. The lens is a good side to win the game. They will also gain more betting prices as compared to other ones.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Lens as a better one. We made this prediction on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any result. If you have any experience, then you must use that one. The lens remained well all the time in French League 1 and the overall result. So, you need to choose it.