Swansea City vs Sheffield United Match Review

Swansea City vs Sheffield United Match Review

September 12, 2022 Sports Match

Swansea City vs Sheffield United Match Review

Sheffield United has a chance to win another game decently. They did not lose any game in the last six matches. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and statistics. After reading the entire information, you can make predictions; here is the game’s detail.

Latest performance

Swansea played six games and won a couple of times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded in drawing 2 matches also. On the other side, Sheffield United also participated in six games and won 4 times. The same side succeeded in drawing two games. Here is head to head results of teams.

Result in last six games

Swansea City : W,W,L,L,D,D

Sheffield United : W,W,W,W,D,D

There are many differences between the performance of teams. Now, I would like to compare more detail of the game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in February 2022. The final result was 4-0 in favor of Sheffield United.


If we compare betting predictions, Swansea has a 30% chance to win. On the other side, Sheffield United also picked a 42% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to a draw game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Swansea played 4 games and won 1 time. They failed in two games and also succeeded in drawing one match. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 7 also. Joel scored 3 goals for the team.

On the other side, Sheffield United also participated in 4 games and won 1. They failed in 1 game and succeeded in drawing 1 also. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 4 also.ILman scored 4 goals for the team.

It is a significant difference between the two teams. Do not forget to compare the betting odds and tips.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to change its final lineup.

Betting Odds

It is essential to compare the betting price of teams. Swansea picked the betting price of 23/10 versus 11/10 for Sheffield United. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn match. Here are the statistics of teams.


Sheffield United succeeded in winning 2 games. So, they have more chances to win.

Betting Tips

I have checked that both sides have the exact predictions to win. At the same time, Sheffield United will do 2.5 average goals in this game.

Red and Yellow cards

Swansea faced 2 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Sheffield Unoyed also faced 2 yellow and 0 red cards. So, Sheffield United did not have any pressure in this game.

Final Words

You have read all the above data and information. Ultimately, I would like to ask you to choose Sheffield United as a better team. They will win this game.