Swansea City vs Rotherham United Match Review
February 10, 2023 Sports Match
There is not any change in the result of the two sides. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the result, statistics, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Here is more information for you.
Swansea played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, R United also played six games and won 1 time. The same side also failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Both sides would like to play with the same lineup. We are expecting some change in the lineup.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Swansea faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, R United also faced 0 cards in the recent matches of the league.
Odds and tips
These couple of sides have the same chance to win the game. Yes, Swansea is a little bit better side than the other. They can win this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in July 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Yes, there is not any change in this department also.
If we see predictions, then Swansea picked a 60% chance to win the game. Yes R United also gained an 18% chance to win. The remaining 22% chance will go to drawing the match.
Swansea City and Rotherham United Goals
In the English Football League, Swansea played 14 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 23 goals and conceded 20 also. Piore scored 11 goals.
On the other side, R United also played 15 games and won 2 times. The same issue failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 6 games also. They scored 9 goals and connected 23 also. Obgene scored 6 goals for the side.
We have seen that there is not any change in the result. Both sides succeeded to do goals in the recent matches. Statistics always played a vital role in the predictions of teamas. Here are the final words for your assistance.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. At the last, Swansea is a little bit better side than the other one. They can win another game against Swansea. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. If you have any issues, then go to more search of teams as well as players. In predictions, you need to take some risks.