South Africa vs Ireland 2nd T20 Betting Review

South Africa vs Ireland 2nd T20 Betting Review

August 4, 2022 Sports Match

South Africa vs Ireland 2nd T20 Betting Review

It is the 2nd game of a T20 between South Africa and Ireland. Ireland has some experience after playing against England, New Zealand, and India. A lot of Ireland’s games ended in the last overs. South Africa will go into this game without any pressure. They remained undefeated in the previous 20 games. We know South Africa also leveled the series versus England before 5 days. On the other hand, Ireland failed versus New Zealand by just one run. Check the latest performance of Ireland and South Africa.

Latest performance

Ireland played its last games versus India and failed in a couple of games. No doubt, Ireland showed an intelligent performance in these games. Harry Tractor and Paul Sterling remained dangerous to the opposition. Micheal Bracewell snatched a narrow game from Ireland also. So, we can expect any upset from Ireland in this game also. If the major players of Ireland succeed in this game, the result could be different.

If we talk about the South African side, it contains many dangerous international players. Yes, David Miller, De Kock, Dussen, Rilee Rossow, and Bauvma constitute a significant threat to the opposition. No one can forget the performance of Tabraiz Shamsi in the 2nd T20 game of South Africa versus England. Here is head to head game result between two contenders.

Head to Head

Since the start of the T20 games, Ireland has been allowed to play three games versus the same side. South Africa remained undefeated in all matches.

Star Players

Harry Tractor, Balbrine, and Paul Sterling are prominent bats to see in Ireland. If they lead from the front, then it will not be an easy task for South Africa to stop them. Two hundred scores in the 1st innings are enough to create pressure on the other teams. Bowling will be a significant problem for Ireland in the last some games.

On the other side, South Africa has full strength in bowling and batting. The top five batsmen from South Africa can create danger for Ireland. However, the fielding of Ireland is also good. They can stop some runs in this department.

In the last match, Miller, Dussen, Reeze Hendricks, De Kock, and Rille will make some runs as usual. It is crucial to see the first six overs of Shamsi, Nigidi, Rabada, and Maharaj. Here are predictions for this game.


According to the latest predictions, South Africa has a 70% chance of winning this game. On the other side, Ireland has only a 30% chance of carrying the day. We made these predictions by knowing the latest facts.


South Africa is well aware of the conditions of England after playing 3 games in the same country. So, South Africa has more chances to increase the T20 points on the table. You have to wait for an upset by Ireland in this game. After the retirement of K Obrien, Ireland failed to win any game. Both brothers had some strength in bowling and batting also. In the end, South Africa will win this game.