San Jose Earthquakes vs LA Galaxy Match Review
September 19, 2022 Sports Match
Both teams left the same results in the past games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, and statistics. After reading all detail, you will be able to make predictions. In football, we have to take risks in betting. Do not forget to compare all data to the other one. Here is the complete story of the latest games.
San Jose played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games also. The remaining 1 game did not take any side.
On the other side, LA Galaxy also participated in six games and won 2 times. They succeeded in drawing 3 games and failed in one match. Here is head to head detail of the teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in July 2022. The final result was 2-3 in favor of San Jose Earth Quakes. You can take any decision on its behalf of it. Here are the predictions of teams.
According to predictions, San Jose picked 38% chances to win. Conversely, La Galaxy also gained a 37% chance of winning. Moreover, 25% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in the US Major Soccer League
San Jose Earth Quakes played 14 games in the US Major Soccer League and won 6 times. They failed in three games and succeeded in drawing 5 also. The same side scored 26 goals and conceded 23 also. Ebobobisse succeeded in doing 15 goals. It is a brilliant performance of teams.
On the other side, LA Galaxy played 15 games, also. They won 4 times and succeeded in drawing 4 matches also. The whole side failed in 7 months also.
They scored 26 goals and conceded 23 also. Chicharito scored 14 goals. We have compared the performance of the US Major Soccer League.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. If you want to get the latest updates, then be alert here.
Red and Yellow cards
These couple teams faced an exact number of cards. San Jose and LA Galaxy conceded an 8,8 yellow card. However, the two teams did not face any red cards.
Do not forget to compare the betting odds. San Jose picked a 6/4 betting rate versus 6/4 for LA Galaxy. The remaining 11/4 numbers will go to the drawn match. You have seen that the two teams did not have any change in betting price.
San Jose Earthquakes failed in the last 2 games of the US Major Soccer League.
At the end of the review, San Jose Earthquakes and LA Galaxy will score an average of 2.5. Here are the final words of the match.
It is not easy to predict the best team. Both teams left the same chances to win. We did not get any winning numbers on behalf of the past facts and figures. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. No one is responsible for betting.