Sampordia vs Monza Match Review

Sampordia vs Monza Match Review

September 27, 2022 Sports Match

Sampordia vs Monza Match Review

Both sides created a lot of change in the latest games. Sampdoria did not win even a single game in the last six games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and statistics. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictors. Here is the complete data of the latets games.

Latest performance

Sampdoria played six games and failed in 4 matches. The same side succeeded to draw 2 games. On the other side, Monza also remained well in one match. On the other side, they failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also

Head to Head

Both sides did not face each other in recent times. We cannot create predictions from these results.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, both sides would like to enter with a winning lineup.

Results in the last six games

Sampordia : L,L,L,L,D,D

Monza : W,L,L,L,L,D

Both sides did not leave any prominent results in these games. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Predictions

According to predictions, Sampordia picked 47% chances to win the game. On the other side, Monza also gained a 25% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances to draw the game.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Monza played 3 games and failed in 2 games. The same side succeeded to draw 1 match. On the other side, they scored 2 goals and conceded 5 also. Sabiri scored one goal.

On the other side, Monza played 3 games and failed in 2 games. The same side succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 1 goal and conceded 8 also. Monza scored one goal and conceded 8 also. Sensi scored one goal.

Betting Odds

Both sides left different kinds of betting prices. Sampdoria picked a 13/10 betting rate. On the other side, 2/1 numbers belonged to Monza. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

Both sides succeeded to do scores in the last back-to-back games here are betting tips for teams.

Betting Tips

Monza has a lot of chances to win the game. They can do positive in this match. Betting tips always played a vital role.

Red and yellow cards

It is essential to compare the red and yellow cards of teams. Yes, both teams faced 2,2 yellow cards. No one faced and red card.

Final words

If you have read all the data, then it is not a big deal to compare the facts and figures. Monza has a lot of chances to win the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. I made these predictions on the behalf of past facts and figures. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have an issue, then you can compare more data.

Categories

Recent Posts