Roma vs Torino Match Review

Roma vs Torino Match Review

November 7, 2022 Sports Match

Roma vs Torino Match Review

The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. All the data have been taken from official sources. In the end, you have to compare the detail of the team and players also.

Latest performance

Roma played six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Torino also played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and one match did not take any side. Here is more detail of the teams.

Squads

According to the updates of teams, no one has declared its final lineup. You need to update us for final updates.

Head to Head

If we see head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in May 2022. Here are the prediciotns of teams.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Roma picked a 54% chance to win. Whereas, Torino also gained a 20% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to winning.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Roma played 5 games and won 3 times. They failed in 3 games and 2 matches did not take any side. The same side scored 6 goals and conceded 3 also. Paulo scored 5 goals.

On the other side, Torino also played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 10 also. Nikola scored 2 goals. Here is more data for you.

Betting Odds

If we compare the betting tips of teams, then Roma picked ¾ betting price versus 7/2 for Torino. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

If we see the statistics, then Roma remained well on two sides. On the other hand, Torino succeeded in 2 games also. It is a far change between the two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Betting odds always played a vital role in the prediction of the best side. Here is the data on the card.

Red and yellow card

I have seen that two teams faced yellow and red cards. Whereas, Roma faced 8 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Torino also conceded 9 yellow cards and 2 red cards.

Betting Tips

Roma is ready to win this game. They showed tremendous results. Whereas, the other expected result is to draw a game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. In head-to-head and predictions, Roma succeeded in all kinds of formate. In betting, you have to take the risk. I cleared all the facts and figures to assist you all the time.

 

Categories

Recent Posts