Reims vs Lorient Match Review
January 3, 2023 Football Match
Lorient is struggling in this format of the Football League. The betting review will help you to find the best side of the day. Yes, both sides would like to win the game. It has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the French League 1, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources.
Reims played six games and won 3 times. The same side succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other side, Lorient also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games also. However, they succeeded to draw 2 games.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait til the start of the game. Let’s see which will be the final lineup.
Reims vs Lorient Head-to-Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Here are the predictions of teams.
Reims picked 47% chances to win the game. On the other side, Lorient also gained a 26% chance to win. Whereas, 27% chances are going to drawing the match.
Reims and Lorient Goals
Reims played 8 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches. They scored 10 goals and conceded 11 goals. Folarin scored 10 goals.
On the other side, Lorient played 9 games and won 5 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. The same side scored 16 goals and conceded 13 also. The team scored 10 goals for the side. That is the reason to choose this side as compared to another side.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced different numbers of red and yellow cards. Yes, Reims faced 8 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Lorient also faced 4 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Reims succeeded in 3 games from the last 6 games of French League 1. Yes, than will win the game.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Reims is ready to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the match. Whereas, Reims is ready to win more rates as compared to another side.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Reims as a better side. Do not forget to take risks in betting. we made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game of French League 1. So, choose Reims as a better one in this game.