Real Salt Lake vs Los Angeles Football Club Betting Review

Real Salt Lake vs Los Angeles Football Club Betting Review

July 16, 2022 Sports Betting

Real Salt Lake vs Los Angeles Football Club Betting Review

Real Salt Lake and Los Angeles will play each other in the most crucial game of the US Major Soccer League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, US Major Soccer League goals, and betting odds. After reading the content, you will be able to make predictions.

Latest performance

I took the data from the last 6 years. There is a complete difference between the performance of teams. Real Salt Lake played six games and won 1 game. They failed in 3 contests, and one match did not take any side.

If we talk about the other team, Los Angeles Football Club also participated in six games and won 4 times. They failed in one match, and one game did not take any side.

Head to Head

According to head-to-head games, both sides faced each other in September 2021. Los Angels remained undefeated by 3-2 goals at the end of the day. It is a far difference in the performance.

Predictions

Real Salt Lake picked 36% chances to win if we see predictions. On the other side, Los Angeles Lake also gained a 37% chance of winning. The remaining 27% chances went into a draw game.

Goals in US Major Soccer League

In the US Major Soccer League, Real Salt Lake has played 9 games and won 6 times. They succeeded in drawing three matches also and failed in 0 games. The whole side scored 15 goals and conceded 6 also.

Bobby was the top scorer with 3 goals from Real Salt Lake.

On the other hand, Los Angeles Football Club also participated in 8 games and won 4 times. They succeeded in drawing one match also. However, the same side also failed in 3 games.

The entire side scored 12 goals and conceded 9 also. Cristian scored 7 goals from its side. There is a complete difference between the performance of teams.

Red and Yellow cards

Aaron from Real Lake faced 6 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Jose from Los Angeles also conceded 8 yellow cards and one red card. Here are the latest results for teams.

Results in the last six games

Real Salt Lake : W,L,L,L,D,D

Los Angeles : W,W,W,L,D,W

So, we have checked that both sides produced a different result in the last six fights. You can prefer that Los Angeles is a better team.

Final Words

All the information in the above is posted according to official data. If you want to compare it, then you can do it. We made these predictions on behalf of past facts and figures. Ultimately, I would like to ask you to take the side of Los Angeles because they have more wins. Its players are in healthy form to do better than past. However, no one is responsible for a loss or win in betting. In betting, we have to take some risks always.