Queens Park Rangers vs Swansea City Match Review
December 20, 2022 Football Match
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English football league. After getting all the features, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Swansea did not lose even a single game in the last some matches. Here is more detail of teams and players also.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more detail for you.
QPR played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Swansea also played six games and failed in 2 games. They succeeded to draw 4 matches. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Swansea.
If we see predictions, the QPR picked a 41% chance to win. On the other hand, Swansea also gained a 32% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Queens Park Rangers and Swansea City Goals
In the English Football League, Queens Park Rangers played 11 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches. They scored 15 goals and conceded 13 also. Chris scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other hand, Swansea also played 12 games and won 3 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 6 matches also. They scored 15 goals and conceded 18 also. Pirone scored 6 goals.
These two sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of the English Football League.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, QPR faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Swansea also faced 7 yellow cards and 2 red cards. Let’s what is going to happen in this game.
Betting Tips and odds
If we compare the betting odds and tips, then there is not too much change in the result. Yes, QPR is ready to win this game. However, we are expecting more chances to draw the game.
On the other hand, we can say that QPR can get more betting prices as compared to other ones.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. QPR is ready to win another game in the English Football League. I worried about the performance of Swansea that he failed to win a single game in the last six games. On the other hand, the same side remained undefeated in the last head-to-head games verses the same side. That is the end of the review.