Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers Match Review
February 6, 2023 Sports Match
There is a small change in the results of the two sides. Yes, both sides have different chances to win. All the data have been taken from official sources. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and much more. If you fail to take any decision, then you must have to stay alert.
QPR played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. The same side succeeded to draw 4 matches. Rovers also played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 1 game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. We are expecting the same lineup from the two sides. Here are more facts and figures for your side.
Head to Head
If we see the head-to-head result, Rovers remained undefeated in that game by 1-0 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
If we check the predictions of teams, then QPR picked 46% chances to win. On the other side, Rovers also gained a 25% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the game. Here is more information about the goals in the same league.
Queens Park Rangers and Blackburn Rovers Goals
In the English Football League, QPR played 14 games and won 5 times. The same side failed 5 times and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. Whereas, they scored 17 goals and conceded 18 also. Lyndon scored 5 goals for the side.
The rovers played 15 games and won 5 times. The same side also failed in 9 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 18 also. Ben Diaz scored 9 goals for the side. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result.
Red and yellow cards
According to information on red and yellow cards, QPR faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Rovers also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Here are all the detailed figures for the two sides.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Football League.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. No one is ready to fail in this game. Rovers are struggling in this format of the English Football League. That is the reason to take the side of QPR as compared to other ones. In the end, we made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. There is not any kind of scam in the information of teams and players. Odds also favor the Rovers.