Paris Saint-German vs Nantes Match Review
February 19, 2023 Football Match
PSG played a lot of games in the French League 1 and won a couple of times. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result.
These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Yes, no one would like to change its lineup in this game.
PSG played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Nantes also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 0-3 in the favor of PSG. Yes, they can win another game in the same league. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
According to predictions, then both sides conceded different numbers. Yes, PSG picked a 74% chance to win. On the other side, Nantes also gained a 10% chance to win. The remaining 16% chance to go to draw the match.
Paris Saint-Germain and Nantes Goals
In the French League 1, PSG played 11 games and won 9 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 26 goals and conceded 10 also. PSG scored 13 goals for the side.
On the other side, Nantes also played 12 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 15 also. Andy scored 6 goals for the sides.
Odds and tips
PSG is a much better side to win n other games of the league. Yes, they will get more rates in this match also. Whereas, the other side is struggling.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, PSG faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Nantes also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card.
I have checked the number of goals from the two sides. Yes, PSG did well head-to-head to score 3 goals versus nothing.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. All the data have been taken from the best spots of teams. In the above result, we can say that PSG is ready to win another game in the league. That is the reason to choose it as a better one. All the players are ready to win another game of the league.