Pakistan vs Netherlands 1st ODI betting Review – 16th August

Pakistan vs Netherlands 1st ODI betting Review – 16th August

August 3, 2022 Football Match, Sports Match

Pakistan vs Netherlands 1st ODI betting Review - 16th August

Pakistan and Netherlands will face each other in a bilateral series in the Netherlands. NED wants to get some experience before the crucial games. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, players’ information, predictions, tips, odds, and final expected results. After reading all the information, you will be able to make predictions.

Latest performance

Netherland played versus England this year and failed in all games. The same side did not occur in the ICC T20 World Cup 2022. A lot of significant players announced retirement from international careers. It is a primary reason for failure in some games also. However, the Netherlands would like to take advantage of home grounds and conditions. They also hunger to win a single match versus Pakistan. Here is some detail about Pakistan.

Pakistan played its last series versus West Indies and Bangladesh. Green Shirts remained undead in both series. All the players are in healthy form also. Moreover, Pakistan also succeeded in leveling the series versus Sri Lanka in a test. All the facts and figures belong to Pakistan. It is the only side that can change the side of the game at any time. We made predictions and tips on behalf of past data.

Match Detail

It is scheduled to play on 16th August 2022 under the 3-match day series. You can pick coverage from 18:00 IST. The weather is clear for this game. The posted stadium is ready to host the tournament.

Star Players

Both sides have added some star Players in the final XI. if we talk about Pakistan, no one can forget the performance of Babar Azam. He is on the 3rd ICC ranking at this time. Fakhar Zaman, Muhammad Asif, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Imad Wasim, and Muhammad Nawaz are also better options for him.

If we see the lineup of the Netherlands, then only the openers and skippers of the team can handle the pressure at a tough time. Here is some data about the head-to-head games and predictions of teams.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other three times in a One-day international game. It is terrible news for the Netherlands. They failed to win even a single match versus Pakistan. Moreover, Pakistan posted some prominent records versus the same side in the past.

Predictions

We know that Pakistan remained well all the time in the past matches. So, Pakistan picked a 70% chance to win this game. On the other side, Netherland gained only 30% chances to carry the day.

Who will win?

Pakistan will win the game easily.

Conclusion

If you have some cricket betting experience, you must have information about the teams’ performance. Pakistan is on the 4th ranking of ICC World. On the other side, the Netherlands is an associated side of cricket. So, Pakistan would like to maintain the last records. In the end, my experience also favors Pakistan as the best side.

Categories

Recent Posts