Nice vs Lens Match Review

Nice vs Lens Match Review

November 17, 2022 Football Match

Nice vs Lens Match Review

The lens is ready to win the game of French League 1. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take a risk and compare the information. Here is the complete detail of the two teams and detail.

Latest performance

Nice played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. On the other side, Lens also took part in six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 1 game also.

There is a huge change between the two sides.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

These sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of Lens.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Nice picked a 41% chance to win. On the other side, Lens also gained a 31% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the French League 1

In the French League 1, Nice played 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 games. The same side scored 6 goals and conceded 9 also. Andy scored 5 goals.

Lens played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw three matches. Lois scored 7 goals. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match also.

Statistics

Both sides succeeded to do score in the last six games. It will help them to release pressure.

Betting Odds

Nice picked 2/1 betting price versus 29/10 of Lens. the remaining 2/1 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are more detailed tips for you.

Betting Tips

If we check the betting tips of teams, then Lens is ready to win the match. The lens is ready to win this game.

Red and yellow cards

I have seen the latest results of the red and yellow cards of teams. On the behalf of it, Nice faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Lens also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is a piece of good news for the two sides that no one faced any red card.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to check and compare the more detail. In the end, I would like to ask you to take the side of Lens. we are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, you always need to take some risk. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. If you do not agree, then you can use your own experience.

Categories

Recent Posts