Nashville SC VS Toronto FC Betting Review
July 12, 2022 Sports Match
Nashville and Toronto will play an actual game in the US Major Soccer League. The betting review will help you to make predictions about play. It has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, predictions, squads, and goals in US Major Soccer League 2022. After reading all the following information, you can make predictions.
According to the latest performance, Nashville played six games and won only 2 times. On the other hand, the same side also failed in a couple of fun.
If we talk about Toronto, they also took part in six games to win a couple. Toronto also failed in three back-to-back games of the US Major soccer league.
Toronto FC failed in more matches as compared to Nashville FC. Here is head-to-head information.
Head to Head
Both teams faced each other in September 2022. Toronto FC remained undefeated by a 2-1 result. So, they have mentally strong minds than the other groups.
According to the latest predictions, Nashville SC picked 51% chances to win in this game. On the other side, Toronto FC also conceded 23% chances to carry the day. The remaining 26% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in US Major Soccer League
In the US Major Soccer League, Toronto FC played 7 games in this league and won a couple of times. They failed in one game, and three games ended in a draw.
Hany Mukhtar scored 10 goals and conceded 8 also. The entire side has posted 10 goals and conceded 8 also. It is a significant difference between the two teams.
Toronto FC took part in 8 games and won 0 times. They failed in 5 consecutive games, won three matches, and did not take any side. Jesus from Toronto FC scored 8 goals.
The performance in the current US Major Soccer league performance played a vital role in the next game. According to it, both teams left almost the same results in this league.
Players with red and yellow cards
Daniel from Nashville, SC, faced 4 yellow cards and one red card. Conversely, Carlos also conceded 6 yellow cards and one red card. It is a significant difference between the two teams.
It is scheduled to play on 7th August 2022. Geodis Stadium is ready to host this game. You can get an exclusive update from 5:00 to onward.
Results in last six games
Nashville SC : W,L,L,D,W,D
Toronto FC : W,L,L,W,L,D
There is not any change in the winning numbers of teams. However, Toronto FC loosed in more games as compared to Nashville.
If you have read all the above information, it is not a big deal to declare the result. We have to take risks in this match. I want to ask you to place a bet on Nashville, SC. It has more chances to win. We made these predictions from head to head, including the latest performance and current outcome in the US Major soccer league.