Manchester United vs Newcastle United Match Review

Manchester United vs Newcastle United Match Review

October 15, 2022 Sports Match

Manchester United vs Newcastle United Match Review

Manchester United is ready to win another game the betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. You will be able to make predictions after getting all data. Do not forget to compare the detail before taking a final decision.

Latest performance

Manchester United played six games and won 4 times. They failed in a couple of games also. On the other side, Newcastle United also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and 3 matches did not leave any results.

Results in the last six games

Manchester United : W,W,W,W,L,L

Newcastle United : W,W,L,D,D,D

It is a huge change in the performance of the two teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in December 2021. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. So, no one can create additional pressure on the other team.

Squads

Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Arsenal would like to play with the same lineup.

Predictions

If we see prediciotns, then Manchester United picked a 50% chance to win. On the other side, Newcastle United also gained a 26% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to the drawn game.

Red and yellow cards

This side faced only yellow cards in the recent matches. No one faced any red cards in the last 10 games.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Manchester United played three games and won 2 times. They failed in one match also. On the other side, they scored 6 goals and conceded 4 also. Anthony scored 3 goals.

Newcastle United took part in 4 games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and two matches did not leave any results.

Newcastle United scored 6 goals and conceded 4 also Almiron scored 4 goals.

Manchester United vs Newcastle United Betting Odds

Manchester United picked 1/1 numbers versus 13/5 for Newcastle United. The remaining 14/ numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

Both sides succeeded to score in the last 10 games. It is a good one to relieve pressure in this game.

Betting Tips

Everyone has their own experience to leave comments on betting tips. According to us, Manchester United can win this game. The other expected result is to draw the match.

Final Words

According to updates and data from teams, both sides would like to win this game and have power. However, Manchester United is a better side to win another game. All the players are in good form to perform in this match. I took the information from reliable sources. If you still have any issues, then you can search for more data and compare. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.

Categories

Recent Posts