Liverpool vs West Ham United Match Review

Liverpool vs West Ham United Match Review

October 18, 2022 Sports Match

Liverpool vs West Ham United Match Review

Liverpool always permed well in tough games. They can win another game in English Premier League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. If you want to get a more reliable result, then you have to do more searches than usual. Do not forget to take some risks.

Latets performance

Liverpool played six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and one match did not take any side. On the other side, West Ham United also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Liverpool. So, Liverpool can win this game also.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Liverpool would like to play with the same lineup.

Predictions

According to predictions, Liverpool picked a 74% chance to win. Moreover, West Ham United also gained a 10% chance to carry the day. Whereas, 16% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Liverpool played 5 games and won 3 times. They failed in 0 games and 2 matches did not leave any results.

On the other hand, the whole side scored 16 goals and conceded 5 also. Roberto scored 6 goals.

If we see the performance of West Ham United, then they also took part in 5 games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side.

All the players succeeded in to do 4 goals and conceded 5 also. Micheal scored 2 goals for the team.

so, you have seen a lot of change in the result of teams. these two sides will fight till the end of game. let’s see whichis a better side of day.

Red and Yellow cards

Both sides conceded only yellow cards. So, it is not a big issue for anyone to feel pressure in this match.

Liverpool vs West Ham United Betting Odds

If we compare the betting odds and tips, then Liverpool picked ⅖ betting rate. Whereas, West Ham United also gained a 6/1 betting rate. The remaining 4/1 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

West Ham United succeeded in all the last games. It is a good thing to put more pressure on the next game of the English Premier League.

Betting Tips

It is not an easy way to create betting tips for the team. Yes, both sides are stronger in the English Premier League. However, Liverpool is a little bit better than the other.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. In the end, I would like to ask you if both sides have the same chances to win. You need to take risks in this match.

Categories

Recent Posts