Lecce vs Torino Italian Series A Match Review
February 28, 2023 Football Match
Lecce and Torino remained well in the same game of Italian Series A. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the league. All the data have been taken from officials’ sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Here are all the major features of the two sides. You must have used experience before to take any decision.
Lecce played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Torino also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait til the start of the match. Here are head-to-head and predictions of teams,
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Torino. Yes, they are ready to win another game of the league.
If we compare the predictions, the Lecce picked a 31% chance to win. On the other side, Torino also gained a 38% chance to win. The remaining 31% chance will go to drawing the match.
Yellow and red cards
If we see red and yellow cards, then Lecce faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Torino also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the league. Here are more features of teams.
Lecce and Torino’s Goals
In the Italian Series A, Torino played 12 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 6 games also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 15 also. Gabriel scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Torino also played 12 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 17 also. Antonio scored 5 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of Italian Series A.
Odds and tips
If we compare odds and tips, then Torino is a better side to win the game. Yes, they can win and get more rate in this game of league.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Lecce and Torino are two better sides in this league. Both sides created different results in head-to-head and overall outcomes. That is the reason to take some risks in this important game of the league.