Lecce vs Salernitana Match Review
December 28, 2022 Sports Match
Both teams have the same numbers in winning matches. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to carry the day.
Lecce played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 matches and succeeded to draw 2 also. On the other side, Salernitana played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 matches and succeeded to draw one game also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
If we see head-to-head results, then Lecce picked 1-2 results in the last head-to-head game. It showed that they can win another game.
According to predictions of teams, Lecce picked 41% chances to win. On the other side, Salernitana also picked a 32% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the game.
Lecce and Salernitana Goals
If we see the goals in the Italian Series A, then Lecce played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 8 also. Gabriel scored 4 goals.
On the other side, Salernitana also took part in 8 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 16 also. Dia scored 6 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
There is not any change in the wins of the two sides. However, Salernitana failed in one more game than the Lecce.
According to the betting odds of teams, no one is better in this game. Lecce did well in the head-to-head game. They would like to maintain this performance. That is the reason choose more betting rates. Whereas, we failed to check for any change in the latest result.
Red and yellow cards
If we see the red and yellow cards, then Lecce faced 4 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Salernitana also faced 4 yellow cards and 2 red cards. It is a change between two sides.
I tried my best to explain the major features of teams. Yes, no one is ready to fail in the game. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more games. In the end, Lecce is a much better side to win the game. No one is responsible for any kind of result in the game. In betting, you need to take some risk. Moreover, under 18 are not allowed these kinds of actions. They should stay away.