Lecce vs Cremonese Match Review

Lecce vs Cremonese Match Review

September 26, 2022 Sports Match

Lecce vs Cremonese Match Review

There is a lot of chance in the performance of teams. Lecce won a single game in the last some matches. Conversely, Cremonese also played six and failed to win any game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. After reading the article, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete detail of the teams and players.

Latest performance

Lecce played six games and won 1 time, they failed in 2 games, and 3 matches did not leave any result. Conversely, Ceremonsese also participated in six games and failed in 4 matches. They also succeeded in drawing 2 matches.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. The winning side will never change its final l lineup once again. Here are the results in the last six games of Spanish La Liga.

Results in the last six games

Lecce : W,L,L,L,D,D

Cremonese : L,L,L,L,D,D

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-1 in favor of Lecce. Lecce can put more pressure on the other side in this game. Here are detailed predictions of the match.


Lecce picked 43% chances to win the game. On the other hand, Cremonese also gained a 29% chance of winning. The remaining 28% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

In the Spanish La Liga, Lecceplayed 3 games and succeeded in drawing one match. The same side also failed in one match. They scored 3 goals and conceded 4 also. Assan scored 2 goals.

On the other side, Cremonese played 4 games and won failed in 3 matches. They also succeeded in drawing 2 matches. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 4 also. David scored 2 goals for him as well as for the team.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced red and yellow cards in the last some games. Lecce faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Cremonese also faced 2 yellow cards and one red card. So, a red card can create an issue for Cremonese.

Lecce vs Cremonese Betting Odds

It is good to compare the betting price of teams. Lecce picked the 19/20 betting price. On the other side, Cremonese also gained 14/5 numbers of the betting price. The remaining numbers of 23/10 will go to the drawn match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.

Final Words

If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to create the winner. Yes, Lecce is a little bit a better side of the day. You can also compare the data at any time. Do not forget to take some risks in betting. Lecce is just a better side in this match. They won the head-to-head game and prediction also. On behalf of it, we made these predictions.