Inter Milan vs Fiorentina Italian Series A Match Review
March 20, 2023 Football Match
Both sides created different results in the last six games of the series. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you fail in any result, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any change in result.
Inter Milan played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Fioretna also played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to expectations, no one will change any player in this match.
Head to head
These couple sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 3-4 in the favor of two sides. Yes, we can expect the same result in the next game also.
If we see predictions, then Inter Milan picked a 58% chance to win. On the other side, Fiorentina played a lot of games and gained an 18% chance to win. Whereas, 24% chances will go to drawing the match of the league.
Inter Milan and Fiorentina Goals
In the Italian Series A, Inter Milan played 13 games and won 11 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 27 goals and conceded 6 also. Lotto scored 14 goals for the side.
On the other side, Fiorentina played 13 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 12 also. Cabral scored 6 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.
Inter Milan vs Fiorentina Betting Odds
According to the odds of teams, Inter Milan picked 8/13 price versus 4/1 for another side. Yes, the remaining 29/10 numbers will go to draw the match of the league.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Inter Milan faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Firotina also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. On the behalf of the above result, Inter Milan is one of the best sides to win this game. The same side produced a lot of better results in the past matches. In predicitons, anything may happen at any time of day. That is the end of the review.