India vs Sri Lanka Match Review – Super 4 Match

India vs Sri Lanka Match Review – Super 4 Match

September 4, 2022 Sports Match

India vs Sri Lanka Match Review - Super 4 Match

Both teams showed an intelligent performance in the last some games. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics and much more information. After reading all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete story of recent games.

Latest performance

It was interesting to see the performance of the Sri Lankan side versus Bangladesh. They did well in all departments of the game. We checked the skipper, and K Mendis took the pressure from the top to maintain the score. Once, Bangladesh picked up back-to-back wickets to create pressure on Sri Lanka. Yes, Ebadot Hussain, who was playing its debut game, rattled the stumps of Lankan players. It created a lot of pressure on the opposition. At that time, Sri Lanka made only 88 runs for losing 4 wickets. Then, the match total changed in favour of Sri Lanka.

We have seen some beautiful shots from K Mendis and young skipper Dasun Shaka. They played shots to all sides of the ground. The skipper of Bangladesh remained worried all the time. Mainly, the no-balls from Bangladesh’s spinner played a vital role. Shakib said that no ball from the skipper is an actual crime.

By batting first, Bangladesh made 183 runs with the help o Afif and Mehdy Riaz’s innings. But, the score proved low at the end of the day. The openers of Sri Lanka did not hold the pressure from the top. Moreover, Rajapakse and Hasrange also failed to perform at a crucial time. Everyone was praising Shanka at the end of the innings. Here is head to head results of the team.

If we talk about the Indian side, they played well versus Pakistan and HK to make the place in the final 4 of Super Asia Cup, 2022. The matches versus Pakistan remained crucial for them. Here is head-to-head information for the Indian and Sri Lanka teams.

Head to Head

Both teams played 25 games before it in a short format. The Sri Lankan side succeeded in 7 games, and the Indian team did well 17 times. The remaining 1 game did not leave any result. It is a vital difference between the recent performance of teams. Here are the expected predictions of teams.


Undoubtedly, Sri Lanka bounced back very well in the last T20 games to place in the final 4. However, the Indian team has a 70% chance of winning. The Sri Lankan side picked only 30% chances to carry the day.

Final Words

After reading all the information and comparing the data, we can assume that the Indian team is ready to win another season game. They have a solid lineup to take place in the next task. In the end, I favour the Indian team rather than Sri Lanka. We made these predictions very carefully.