Getafe vs Valencia CF Match Review
February 1, 2023 Sports Match
Valencia is a much better side in this game. They got more wins in the past matches. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips,predicitons, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and much more. After getting all the data, you can make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in prediction. Here are complete facts and figures from two sides.
Getafe played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 0 games also. On the other side, Valencia also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one game also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Head to Head
Both teams faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 5-1 in the favor of Valencia CF. yes, you can take any decision on the behalf of it.
If we check the prediction of teams, then Getafe picked 36% chances to win. On the other side, Valencia CF also gained a 32% chance to win. The remaining 32% chance will go to drawing the game.
Getafe and Valencia CF Goals
In the Spanish La Liga League, Getafe played 10 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw three matches. On the other hand, they scored 9 goals and conceded 13 also. Enes scored 5 goals.
On the other hand, Valencia also played 8 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches. They scored 8 goals and conceded 11 also. Edinson scored 5 goals.
Red and yellow cards
If we check the yellow cards and red cards, then both sides faced different numbers. Yes. Getafe faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Whereas, Valencia also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Getafe is ready to win this game. The same side created a lot of good results in the past. That is the reason to take this side as a prediction. We are not responsible for any kind of loss or win in prediction.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you have any issues, then you can take and make more data. No one is ready to fail in this game. According to above all the facts and figures, Getafe is ready to win another game. In prediction, you must have to take the risk. We have seen that some players did not perform in the domestic teams. The same player failed in pressure games also. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game of Spanish La Liga.