France vs Morraco Match Review
December 12, 2022 Sports Match
Both sides remained undefeated in 4,4 games from the last six games. It failed to see any different results in winning numbers. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the world cup 2022. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you.
France played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. On the other side, Morroco also took part in six games and won 4 times. They succeeded to draw 2 games also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. However, these couple of sides would like to play with the same lineup of quarters.
Head to Head
These couple of sides did not face each other in the recent game of the world cup 2014, 2018, and 2022.
France played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in back to back two games. On the other hand, Morocco also took part in six games and won 4 times . the same side succeeded to draw 2 games also.
If we compare the predictions of teams, then France picked a 66% chance to win. On the other side, Morocco also gained a 12% chance to win. The remaining 22% chance will go to drawing the contents.
We are expecting the same goals from the two sides. The match can be drawn at a given time of day.
Goals in the World Cup 2022
In the world cup 2022, France played 5 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. On the other hand, they scored 11 goals and conceded 5 also. Lottin scored 5 goals.
Morocco also took part in 5 games and won 3 times. They succeeded to draw in 2 matches. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 1 also, Youssef scored 2 goals for the side.
If we check the betting odds of teams, then France picked ½ betting price versus 13/2 by Morroco. The remaining 11/4 numbers will go to draw the contest. Here are statistics and more data for you.
France remained undefeated in the last 2 back to back games of the word cup 2022. Moreover, Morocco also did the same as its opponents.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose France as the better side of this game. They are a better side than the Morroco. No doubt, Morocco an upset versus Portugal in the last quarter-final game of the world cup 2022. That is the reason to leave some chance for it. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.