France vs Australia Match Review- World Cup 2022

France vs Australia Match Review- World Cup 2022

November 22, 2022 Football Match

France vs Australia Match Review- World Cup 2022

It is an important game for World Cup 2022. Both sides would like to win this game. These sides are very prominent in the world cup. We have seen that France is one of the best sides of WorldCup, in 2022. Let’s see which is a better side of the day. I will try my best to leave useful information. It has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, statistics, tips, odds. You may also check the information on the goals of teams.

Latest performance

France played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 1 game and 2 matches did not take any side. On either side, if we check the performance of Australia, then they also took part in six games and won three times. The same side also failed in 2 matches. Whereas, they succeeded to draw one match also.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. However, the final XI will choose from the given squads. No one is injured in the latest games.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in 2018. We have checked that France remained undefeated in that game by 201 results. This result will play a vital role in this game. The match was played 4 years in the World Cup 2018.

Predictions

Predictions are essential to make the final decision. Yes, France picked a 79% chance to win. On the other side, Australia also gained a 6% chance to carry the day. The remaining 15% chances will go to a draw match. Let’s see which is a better side to win. We made this prediction on the behalf of the past data.

Goals in the recent games

Both sides did not face each other in 4 years. Both sides played against each other for 4 years. France did a couple of goals versus 1 of the Aussies. No doubt, France is still the better side to win this game also. Here are betting odds and tips for teams.

Betting Odds

According to the betting odds of teams, France picked ¼ betting price versus 10/1 for Australia. The remaining 5/1 numbers will go to the drawn match. All the data on odds have been taken from official sources.

France vs Australia Betting Tips

If we check the betting tips of teams, then France is ready to win the game. The other expected result is to draw a match. Aussies do not have any chance to win. The average score will be 2.5 per side.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. We took the information from the past to finalize the result. France always did well at a crucial times of games. They are strong in all fields of games. No doubt, they will be the winner of the day.

Categories

Recent Posts