Everton vs West Ham United Match Review
September 17, 2022 Sports Match
Both sides would like to win this game. Everton did not win any game in the last six games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English premier league. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare the data.
Everton played six games and failed 2 times. The remaining 4 games did not leave any result. Moreover, West Ham United played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 matches and succeeded in drawing one match. Here is head-to-head data for you.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in April 2022. Teh final result was 2-1 in favor of West Ham United. They will create some pressure on other teams.
If we compare predictions of teams, then Everton picked 35% chances to win. On the other side, West Ham United also gained a 39% chance to win. Moreover, 26% chances will not take any side. Here are the goals in the English premier league.
Goals in the English premier league
In the English premier league, Everton played 3 games and won 0 times. They failed in one game and succeeded in drawing 2 games also. The whole side scored 1 goal and conceded 2 also. Gordon scored 2 goals.
West Ham United played 3 games and won 1 time. The same side succeeded in drawing 0 games also. Moreover, they failed in 2 games of the league.
According to goals, Michail scored 1 goal and conceded 3 also. Moreover, Pablo scored 1 goal. It is a significant change between the two teams.
Both teams did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to change the winning lineup,
Red and Yellow cards
Everton faced 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, West Ham United also faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Here are betting odds for teams.
It is essential to compare the betting odds of teams. Everton picked a 15/8 betting price versus 6/4 numbers. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn match. Here are the statistics of teams.
Both sides scored in the last couple of games. It is a chance to do something different than the last matches.
At the end of the task, West Ham United has maximum chances to win. We can place a bet on it. Here is the conclusion of the match.
I tried my best to prepare the best predictions for teams. If you want more impressive results, you need to do more searches than usual. Ultimately, I would like to ask you to choose West Ham United to win this game. They have been doing well in the last some games. No one is responsible for betting. It would help if you took some risks always.