Empoli vs Sampdoria Match Review

Empoli vs Sampdoria Match Review

December 18, 2022 Football Match

Empoli vs Sampdoria Match Review

Empoli always did well in the Italian Series A. the betting review consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. I have checked that Sampordia is still struggling in the latest game of the series.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Empoli will play with the same lineup.

Latest performance

According to the latest performance, Empoli played 6 games and won 3 times. The same side also failed in 3 games. On the other side, Sampordia also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games also. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other for 9 months. Yes, sampordia remained undefeated by a 2-0 result. That is the reason to choose this side for a better result in the next game.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Empoli picked a 41% chance to win. On the other hand, Sampordia also gained a 32% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Empoli played 8 games and won 3 times. The same side succeeded to draw in 2 games. Whereas, they failed din 2 matches also. Empoli scored 7 goals and conceded 8 also. Flipo scored a couple of goals in this game of the Series.

On the other side, Sampordia played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match. They scored 4 goals and conceded 14 also. Filip scored 2 goals.

Statistics

This side succeeded in doing goals in the last games of Italian Series A.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides conceded red and yellow cards. On the other side, Empoli faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Sampordia also faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. No one is responsible for any result.

Betting Tips

Empoli is ready to win another game of the league. They showed better results in this game.

Betting Odds

Empoli picked ¾ betting price versus 7/9 for Sampordia. The remaining numbers will go to draw the match.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful results for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Sampordia as a better side. They did well in the head-to-head games and the recent matches also. Whereas, Empoli also scored more in the Italian Series A and the other games. We can also expect a draw game by two teams.