Elche vs Real Madrid Match Review

Elche vs Real Madrid Match Review

October 19, 2022 Sports Match

Elche vs Real Madrid Match Review

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and statistics. After getting all facts and figures, you can make predictors. Let’s see which is a better side. Both teams would like to win this game. Here is the complete detail of both teams. Do not forget to take risks in betting.

Latest performance

Elche played six games and failed in 4 games. The same side also ended two games without any results. On the other hand, Real Madrid also took part in six games and won 4 times. They succeeded to draw 2 games also. Here is more data for you.

Squads

Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Real Madrid would like to play with the same lineup.

Results in the last six games

Elche : L,L,L,L,D,D

Real Madrid : W,W,W,W,D,D

Both sides created a huge change in the result of the last six games.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of both sides. So, no one has any pressure on it.

Predictions

Elche picked 14% chances to win. On the other side, 67% chances were gained by Real Madrid. The remaining 19% chances will go to a draw game.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides did not see any red cards. Whereas, both sides faced yellow cards 2,2 times. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

In the Spanish La Liga league, Elche played 4 games and failed in 2 games. They also succeeded to draw 2 matches. The same side scored three goals and conceded 5 also.

Milla scored 2 goals for the team.

On the other side, Real Madrid also took part in 5 games and won 5 times. They scored 12 goals and conceded 4 also. Junior scored 5 goals.

Betting Odds

Elche picked a 17/2 betting price versus a 3/10 betting price for Real Madrid. The remaining 5/1 numbers will go to the drawn game. Betting tips belonged to Real Madrid.

Statistics

Real Madrid succeeded in all last 5 games without any intervals. these statistics will play a vital role in the prediciotns of teams. Read the betting tips and conclusion for you.

Betting Tips

If we see betting tips, then we do not have any altar prediciotns for anyone. Real Madrid can win this game easily.

Final Words

I tried my best to create the best predictions for you. If you still have any issues, then you can go for more data. In the end, I would like to ask you if Real Madrid is a good team to win this game. The same side did not fail in any game from the last five matches. So, no one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.

Categories

Recent Posts