Costa Rica vs Germany Match Review
November 28, 2022 Sports Match
Costa Rica always permed badly in the world up to 2022. They are going to play an important game in World Cup. both sides would like to play an important game in the World Cup. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the World Cup 2022. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Here is more detail for you.
Costa Rica played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 4 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. Germany played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and one match did not take any side. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Here is more data for you.
Head to Head
Both sides did not play to each other in recent times. so, we cannot take any decision on the behalf of these sectors.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to change its lineup.
According to predictions, Cost Rica picked a 14% chance to win. On the other side, Germany also conceded a 64% chance to carry the day. The remaining 22% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in the World Cup 2022
In the world cup 2022, Cost Rica played one game and failed in it. The same side scored 0 goals and conceded 7 also.
On the other side, Germany also took part in one game and failed in that game. Whereas, they scored one goal and conceded 2 also. LLkay scored one goal. Here is more data for you.
Red and yellow cards
If we compare the facts and figures to another side, then both sides just faced yellow cards in the last game. No one faced any red card.
Costa Rica vs Germany Betting Odds
In betting price, Cost Rica picked 22/1 numbers versus 1/12 for Germany. The remaining 19/2 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Costa Rica vs Germany Betting Tips
If we compare the betting tips of teams, then both sides will do 3.5 goals for the team. We made these tips on the behalf of the past features.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Germany needs to do better in this game. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Germany as a better side. The same side faced a lot of pressure in the past. That is the reason to leave more comprehensive information for you. In betting, you need to take some risk. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data.