Chelsea vs FC Salzburg Match Review

Chelsea vs FC Salzburg Match Review

September 14, 2022 Sports Match

Chelsea vs FC Salzburg Match Review

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head squads, odds, tips, betting tips, statistics and more data for you. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare facts and figures. We made all predictions on official data. Let’s start the task with the latest results in the last some games.

Latest performance

Both sides took part in six games and left different results. Yes, Chelsea won 2 games from the last six. On the other side, the same side failed in 3 games and succeeded in drawing one. If you talk about the Salzburg, they also played six games and won 1 time. The whole side failed in 3 games and also succeeded in drawing 2 matches. Here is head-to-head data.

Head to Head

Both sides did not face each other this season. So, we cannot take any chances on behalf of past head-to-head data.


Chelsea : W,W,L,L,L,D

Salzburg : W,L,L,L,D,D

Chelsea showed better results the Salzburg. S, focus on this team while making predictions. Here are predictions for teams.


Chelsea has a 62% chance to win this game. Conversely, FC Salzburg also gained 16% chances to carry the day. It is a high difference between the performance of teams.

Red and Yellow card

I have seen the latest results on the red and yellow cards. Players from two teams faced it. Each team need to improve it. Chelsea faced 2 yellow cards by two players. Conversely, Salzburg also faced the same results as the 2 players. However, no one faced any red card. It is good to listen to you.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.


There is a big difference between the predictions of teams. Chelsea picked 62% chances to win. On the other side, FC Salzburg also gained a 16% chance of winning. The remaining 22% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the English Football League

Chelsea did not play a single game this season in the English Football League. At the same time, no one does any score this season.

Conversely, FC Salzburge did not play even a single game this season. We cannot predict any result from it.

Betting odds

I have checked that Chelsea picked ⅓ betting price versus 15/2 for the other team. The remaining 9/2 numbers will go to the drawn match. On the other side, both sides have chances to do the same goals.


Both teams succeeded in doing goals in the last 3 games. So, no one will have any pressure on it.

Betting Tips

As we told above, these teams have equal chances to achieve the same goals.

Final Words

After reading all the details and data, we predict Chelsea will win this game with a heavy margin. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. We made these predictions very carefully.