Burnley vs Birmingham City Match Review

Burnley vs Birmingham City Match Review

November 16, 2022 Sports Match

Burnley vs Birmingham City Match Review

Burnley played six games and failed in only one match. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English premier league. You will be able to make predictions after getting all detail. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Do not forget to take the risk in betting. Here is the complete detail of the teams.

Latest performance

Burnley played six games and won 5 times. They failed in one game also. On the other side, Birmingham also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not leave any results.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Burnley would like to play with the same lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other for one month. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Yes, no one is better in this game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Red and yellow cards

I have checked that Burnely faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Birmingham also faced 7 yellow cards and one red card. It is a great change in the performance of teams.

Predictions

If we see the predictions of teams, then Burnley picked a 52% chance to win. On the other side, Birmingham also gained a 23% chance to win the game. The remaining 25% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Burnely played 11 games and won 7 times. They failed in 0 games and 4 matches did not take any side. The same side scored 23 goals and conceded 10 also. Jay scored 9 goals for the team.

On the other side, Birmingham City played 10 games and won 4 times. They failed in 4 games and 2 matches did not take any side. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 10 also. Scott scored 9 goals.

You have checked that Burnely remained well in all the departments of football. They did well this season and in the English Football League. Burnley only failed in one game from the last six games. That is the reason to get more betting rates as compared to another side. You can choose this side for predictions.

Statistics

Both sides succeeded to do score in the last 8 games of the season.

Betting Tips

Burnely will win the game. The other expected result is to draw the match.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful results for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Burnley is still a better side to win another game of the league. Yes, they are in good form.

Categories

Recent Posts