Broussia Dorthmund vs RB Leipzig Match Review
February 17, 2023 Sports Match
Both sides are different in the recent result of German Bundesliga games. Yes, I will try my best to leave useful information for your assistance. No one is responsible for any kind of data. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. Here is more detail.
Dortmund played six games and won all the matches. Yes, the same side did not lose even a single game in the last some matches. On the other side, RB also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Here are more data for your assistance.
Borussia Dortmund vs RB Leipzig Head-to-Head
If we see head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of RB. here are more data for your assistance.
If we check the predictions of teams, Dortmund picked a 39% chance to win. On the other side, RB also gained a 37% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match. Here is more detail of the game.
Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig Goals
If we check the performance of teams in the same league, then Dortmund played 9 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 1 match also. On the other side, they scored 24 goals and conceded 9 also. Julian scoffed 6 goals for the side.
If we see the performance of another side, then RB Leipzig played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches. They scored 17 goals and conceded 17 also. Christopher scored 12 goals.
Yellow cards and red cards
If we see red and yellow cards, then both sides faced a different number of cards. Yes, Borussia faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, RB Leipzig also played a lot of games and faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Here are the odds and tips.
Odds and tips
If we see odds and tips, then we have to check the recent results of teams. RB is a better side to win the game. Yes, they are ready to take more rate in this game of league. Here are the final words for your assistance.
I tried my best to leave useful information for your assistance. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in predictions. RB played a lot of good games in the past. I would like to ask you to choose the Broussia as a better side due to have positive record.