Brest vs Lille Match Review
December 11, 2022 Sports Match
Lille played six games and won 4 times. The betting review revolves around the same side. Both sides would like to win this game. It has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Frech League 1, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Here is more data for you.
Brest played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and one match did not leave any result. On the other side, Lille also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in 1 game and one match did not take any side.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides just faced yellow cards in the last six games. Yes, Brest faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Lille also conceded 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Brest. Here are the predicitons of teams.
If we compare the predictions of teams, then Brest picked a 33% chance to win. On the other side, Lille also gained a 40% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Brest and Lille’s Goals
In the French League 1, Brest played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 1 also. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 13 also. Romain scored 4 goals for the team.
On the other side, Lille also took part in 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one also. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 8 also. David scored 9 goals for the side.
Lille has maximum chances to win the game. Yes, they left better results as compared to another side.
Both sides scored in the last six games of French League 1 2022.
It is very clear from the above features that Lille is ready to win this game. That is the reason to get the maximum being price verses the Brest. Here are the final expected predictions of teams and players.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official and reliable sources of French League 1. Do not forget to take risks in betting. It demands some risk by the users in the whole world. In the end, I am in the favor of Lille because of having more wins than the other side of French League 1.