Blackburn Rovers vs West Bromwich Albion Betting Review

Blackburn Rovers vs West Bromwich Albion Betting Review

August 11, 2022 Football Match, Sports Match

Blackburn Rovers vs West Bromwich Albion Betting Review

Rovers and Albion will play another game in the English Football league after 6 months. Both sides played a lot of games in the past. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, goals in English Football League, and statistics. After reading all the following information, you can make predictions. Let’s start the task without wasting time.

Latest performance

Rovers played six games and remained undefeated four 4 times. They failed in a couple of games also. On the other side, West Bromwich Albion also participated in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game, and 3 matches did not take any side.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in February 2022. The final result was 0-0. So, we cannot take any decision on behalf of past head-to-head outcomes.


Both teams did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. We are expecting the same lineup for both teams.


According to the latest predictions updates, Rovers picked 31% chances to win. On the other side, Bromwich Albion also gained a 39% chance of winning. The remaining 30% chances will go to draw games.

Goals in English Football League

In the English Football League, Championship season, Rover’s part in one game remained undefeated. The same side scored one goal and conceded 0 also. On the other hand, Travis scored 2 goals from its side in recent matches.

On the other side, West Bromwich also took part in one game and succeeded in drawing it. It is an absolute difference between the two teams. The whole side scored one goal and conceded 1 also. Swift from Albion scored 1 goal.


According to odds for the two teams, West Bromwich picked a 17/10 betting price versus 13/8 for Albion. Whereas 21/10 will go to draw games.


If we see statistics, Rovers remained undefeated in all last three matches. It is a significant difference in performances.

Betting Tips

The experts of predictions concluded that West Bromwich Albion would win this game.

Red and Yellow cards

Jhon from Rovers faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. On the other side, Jayson from West Bromwich also conceded 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. However, no one faced a red card. A red card may exclude any player from the coming final XI.

Results in the last six games

Rovers : L,L,W,W,W,W

West Bromwich : W,W,D,D,L,L

So, we have checked that Rovers has a better record in this aspect. So, you can choose this side for betting. Here is the outcome for you.


There is little difference in the performance of teams. Rovers will win this game. They showed a better record in the last some matches. In betting, we have to take some risks always.