Austin FC vs San Jose Earthquakes Betting Review

Austin FC vs San Jose Earthquakes Betting Review

July 14, 2022 Sports Match

Austin FC vs San Jose Earthquakes Betting Review

Austin FC always performed well in harsh conditions. Here, they have a chance to do better than in the past. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, predictions, and US Major Soccer League goals. After reading this article, you will be able to make predictions. Do not worry about any expected result of the game.

Latest performance

Austin FC played six games and did not fail in even a single game. They have won 5 matches, and one battle did not take any side.

On the other side, San Jose Earthquakes also participated in six games to win single contests. So, there is a significant difference between the performance of teams. San Jose failed in 2 games, and 3 matches ended without any result.

Head to Head

San Jose Earthquakes faced each other in April 2022. We failed to find any results from these two teams. The final result was 2-2. The match was played in US Major Soccer League.

Predictions

Predictions have always played a vital role in betting. However, we made these predictions on behalf of past data and information. Austin FC picked 43% chances to win. On the other side, San Jose Earthquakes also gained a 31% chance to win. Moreover, the remaining 26% chances went to the drawn game.

Goals in US Major Soccer League

In the US Major Soccer League 2022, San Jose Earth Quakes played 9 games and failed to win even a single game. It is one of the bad performances of any team. They also lost in 6 games and succeeded in drawing 3 back-to-back games. The entire side scored 10 goals and conceded 20 also. Jeremy from San Jose Earthquakes scored 10 goals as a single hand. So, we have checked that no one added its plans to the total.

On the other side, if we talk about Austin FC, they have played 9 games and won 5 times. Austin failed in only one game and succeeded in drawing 3 contests also. Sebastian remained the star player scoring 11 goals for their team.

Red and Yellow cards

Daniel from Austin FC has faced 4 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Eric from San Jose Earthquakes also met 7 yellow cards and one red card. So, we have seen a vast difference between the performance of the two teams.

Final Words

There is a big contrast in the number of wins between the two teams. Austin FC did not lose in any game from the last six. The same side posted 5 wins in a row. At the same time, San Jose Earthquakes failed in 3 games and succeeded in drawing only 2. Moreover, the Earthquakes added one win. At the end of the content, I would like to ask you to take the side of Austin FC rather than the other teams. They will win this game after creating the best results in the past. We made these predictions on behalf of past facts and figures.

Categories

Recent Posts