Atletico Mineiro vs Athletico Paranaense Betting Review

Atletico Mineiro vs Athletico Paranaense Betting Review

July 18, 2022 Football Match

Atletico Mineiro vs Athletico Paranaense Betting Review

It is the last game of Brazilian Series A. both teams are hungry to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, goals in Brazilian Series A, odds, tips, and conclusions about teams. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. Here is some prominent detail of the groups.

Latest performance

Atletico played six games and won 4 times. On the other side, they failed in 0 games, and 2 matches did not leave any result.

If we talk about the Paranaense, they also participated in six games to win three contests. The same side failed in one game, and 2 games did not take any side.

The above results will help to analyze teams’ performance because Atletico did not lose in any game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 0-1 in favor of Atletic. So, they will have some pressure on the other teams.

After getting information from head-to-head results, we can say that Atletico has a lot of chances to repeat the same performance.

Predictions

If we see predictions, Atletic Mineriro picked 68% chances to win. On the other hand, Paranaense also gets a 13% chance to win. Moreover, 19% of the possibilities went to draw games.

Goals in Brazilian Series A

In the Brazilian Series A, Atletico played 9 games and won 5 times. They failed in one match, and 3 games ended without any result.

The same side scored 15 goals and conceded 8 also. Hulk scored 7 goals.

On the other side, Paranaense also participated in 9 games, winning 4 times. They failed in 4 games, and one match ended without any result. Athletico scored 9 goals and conceded 10 also. David scored 6 goals.

These are the difference between the two teams. You can make some tips from this description.

Players with red and yellow cards

Nathan from Atletico faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas Hugo from Paranaense also conceded 4 yellow cards and one red.

So, Athletico faced one red card. It is a dangerous sign if he meets another one.

Results in the last six games

Atletico Minerio : W,W,W,W,D,D

Athletico Paranaense : D,L,D,W,W,W

From these results, you can conclude the best teams. We made all predictions on behalf of past facts and figures. You can compare all data at any time. You were betting always based on risk.so, do not forget to take risks after investing.

Conclusion

After reading all the above information, it is not a big issue for anyone to make predictions. Yes, Atletico has more chances to win this game. They showed better performance and scored more goals. Moreover, the same team did not fail in even a single game. Finally, I would like to ask you to compare all facts and figures.

Categories

Recent Posts