Atlanta vs Salernitana Match Review
December 16, 2022 Football Match
There is not any change in the predictions of teams. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tops, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is the complete detail of the two sides and their players.
Atlanta played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 0 games also. Salernitana played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. let’s see which is will be the final playing XI.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. We cannot take any chance on the behalf of the past numbers.
If we check the predictions of teams, then Atlanta picked a 71% chance to win. On the other side, Salernitana also took an 11% chance to win. The remaining 18% chances will go to drawing the match.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Atlanta played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 games also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 11 also. Ademola scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Salernitana also took part in 8 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 16 also. Dia scored 6 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked that both sides faced red and yellow cards. Yes, Atlanta faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Salernitana also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the Italian Series A by knowing the last six games. So, no one has any pressure in this game.
Betting Odds and tips
According to betting odds and tips, these couple of sides have the same strength to win the game. However, Atlanta has maximum chances to win the game. That is the reason, they will get more betting prices.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In predictions, everyone has to take some risk. No one is responsible for any kind of loss on betting. All the data have been taken from official sources of Italian Series A. we did well for all the features of the last six games. If you do not have any experience, then you need to stay away from betting on games.