Arsenal vs Crystal City English Premier League Match Review
March 11, 2023 Football Match
Both sides would like to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side. In predictions, do not forget to take some risks. Here are the complete features of the two sides.
Arsenal played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Crystal Palace also played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change any player in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of Arsenal. They would like to win another game in the English Premier League.
If we see predictions, Arsenal picked a 62% chance to win. On the other side, Crystal Palace also gained a 16% chance to win. The remaining 22% chances to win the game. Here are goals in the English Premier League.
Arsenal and Crystal Palace Goals
In the English Premier League, Arsenal played 13 games and won 10 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Gabriel scored 11 goals for the side.
On the other side, Crystal Palace played 12 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches. They scored 9 goals and conceded 15 also. Zaha scored 6 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Betting Odds
According to odds and tips, Arsenal picked a 2/7 price versus 17/2 for another side. Whereas, the remaining 4/1 numbers will go to draw the match. No one is responsible for any change in result.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Arsenal faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Crystal Palace also played a lot of games and faced 5 yellow cards.
Crystal Palace did not score any goal in the last six games of the English Premier League.
I tried my best to leave useful information. No one is responsible for any change in result. We made these predictions and features on the behalf of the past detail. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. All the above features are enough to make predictions. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Arsenal as a better side. The same is ready to win.