Arsenal vs Bournemouth English Premier League Match Review
February 12, 2023 Sports Match
The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win the match. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more detail.
Arsenal and Bournemouth are going to play an important game in English Premier League. Arsenal played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Arsenal is a better side to win this game by a heavy margin.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-3 in the favor of Arsenal. Yes, they can win this game by a huge margin. Here are more data for your assistance.
If we check the predictions of Arsenal, then Arsenal picked a 71% chance to win. On the other side, Bournemouth also gained an 11% chance to win. The remaining 18% chances will go to drawing the match. Here are goals in the English Premier League matches.
Arsenal and Bournemouth Goals
In the English Premier League, Arsenal played 9 games and won 8 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 25 goals and conceded 10 goals also. Martin scored 8 goals for the side.
On the other side, Bournemouth also played 11 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 32 also. Billing scored 4 goals for the side. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result.
Red and yellow cards
If we check red and yellow cards, then Arsenal faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Bournemouth also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, there is a small change in the results of teams. Yes, Arsenal is ready to win the game. They can get more prices in this match. That is the reason to choose it as compared to another side. Here are the final data for your assistance.
I have checked that Bournemouth did not win even a single game in the last some games.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. I would like to ask you to choose Arsenal as a better side. In predictions, you need to take and compare more data. Under 18 are also not allowed in the given predictions. Both sides succeeded to do goals in the recent matches.